Here are some of the things we've been doing lately to get ready for Christmas:
* Making cookies! On Cookie Day at Great-grandma Weber's house I mostly watched and ate frosting.
* Shopping! I have gotten to play at the mall quite a few times lately. I like watching Santa's dancing bears and saying "Ho-ho-ho!" while Mommy drinks her coffee.
* Decorating! Our Christmas tree is full of ornaments, like Santas for saying "Ho-ho-ho" and stars for singing "Twinkle Twinkle." And I like playing hide and seek with the characters from the nativity set.
* Visiting! We went up north to visit Great-grandpa C. We sayed with Carroll and Carol. It was Carol's birthday, so there was a big party on Saturday with a lot of my second cousins.
* Partying! We had a holiday party at school on our last day before vacation. There were LOTS of snacks (my favorite time of the school day) and lots of parents with cameras, too.
* Playing in the snow! Today it's really warm out and the snow is melting. I'd better take my nap quick so I can go out and play when I wake up. Hopefully it won't all go away before Christmas!
Have a very merry Christmas!!!